THE WEEKLY WRAP (August 27 – September 2, 2018)
Here’s a look back at the issues that kept Mosman engaged over the last week or so, according to our Facebook Group Insights. Enjoy!
Total new members: 110
Busiest day (by posts, comments and likes): Sunday
Top 5 most engaged posts:
1) Wendy Hallam’s disappointment to see an apparently healthy tree being taken down to allow driveway access to a neighbour was met with outrage by ML members.
2) Tony Richardson posed an important query – why do cafes seem to give priority to takeaway orders, and neglect those customers who eat (or in this case, drink) in?
3) Our post on putting rubbish in other people’s bins prompted a flood of reactions – these were equally split on members thinking this was a reasonable action, versus members who hated this kind of behaviour!
4) Simon Menzies let ML members know that the RMS were holding community information sessions about the Beaches Link. Once again, debated raged about air ventilation versus filtration – this is not something that is going to be solved simply!
5) Our Business Night giveaway from Wild Child Posies created huge buzz, proving once again that we all love a freebie!
Have a great week, everyone, and we’ll be back with another wrap up next week!
Mosman Living Admin